"How to Build a Six Figure Private Practice" is presented through a partnership of Southern California Neuropsychology Group, Conover+Brown, and K Development, Inc. at the offices of Conover+Brown.
Michelle Conover, Ph.D., QME - Clinical Neuropsychologist
Morrice Apprey, M.A. - Counselor
Bryce Brown - Organizational Consultant
Running one's own private practice is a dream many young and established clinicians desire; however, it can appear a Herculean undertaking. Income can be hard to come by, regulations change constantly, and business compliance can be confusing.
"How to Build a Six Figure Private Practice" is a half-day workshop that teaches young and established mental health professionals how to create, manage, and maintain a successful private practice.
Speakers touch on:
- Additional Licenses and Credentials (How important are associations and affiliations?)
- Choosing and Developing a Business Model
- Office Logistics (EMR and physical space)
- Marketing (Should I use Facebook Ads?)
- Insurance (Panels, EAP, and CAQH)
- Bookkeeping (Billing and accounting)
- Staffing (Front office and back office)
- Contracting With Other Providers (Don't Get Ripped Off!)
- Expansion (How Do I Enter New Markets)
- Self-Care & Stress Management
Hosted at the offices of Conover+Brown, this event promises to be engaging, enlightening, and inspiring as the speakers tackle the tricky nature of independent business ownership in clinical settings. Parking, morning refreshments and a light lunch provided. Space is extremely limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible!